Making design transparent and designers more accessible ✍️
Gallopper is a platform which showcases and curates beliefs, ideas, products, services and stories from the realm of Architecture, Design and Innovation. We began with stories from the building industry; new stories reflect the radical impact of people, their belief and design approach across in the built environment. Besides a strong online presence across social media through a Facebook Page, Facebook community, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms, Gallopper also creates opportunities for collaboration through its annual Gallopper Talks, a series of short talks featuring designers who have created an impact.
What began as an idea between a bunch of passionate architects and designers, we are not alone in this journey. Industry leaders like Godrej, Shapoorji Pallonji, Ultratech, Grover Wines, Pidilite Industries, Godrej Interio, Contract and Commercial Design (CCD), Berger Paints, NKGSB Bank, Hafele, Ambuja Cements and others have supported us in various ways. We remain indebted to them and hopeful that we will be able to embrace a much larger community over the coming years.
FOR WHOM IS GALLOPPER?
Ours is a platform that can be optimised by
- Architects and design professionals
- Creative organisations
- Building material manufacturers
- Anyone who values collaboration and/or visibility.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
What we do for you:
- Create video content in a pre-concieved Gallopper format
- Carry out video interviews of eminent personalities from the realm of design and architecture
- Feature Articles that showcase your expertise as a professional
- Feature Articles to showcase your design and completed projects
- Marketing plan to promote your projects, people or your organisation
- We organise programmes, such as talks, book readings, building product launches, attended and broadcast to all the stake holders in the physical as well as digital landscape.
We help organisations harness the power of people and space, and facilitate using space as a starting point for innovation. This is done by understanding the fundamental needs and aspirations of people and facilitating working environments which fuel design and innovation.
Our mission is to spread the positivity that exists in the world of Architecture and Innovative Design. We think the future is exciting. Join us in this journey.
OUR MOTTO: DO GOOD. RELAX.
In addition to sustainable perspective change in the design industry, we believe passionately in travel, music, good food, great friends, long talks, broadened horizons + a spirit of adventure. We are also 100% positive the world would be a better place if everyone spent 15 minutes a day doing good for someone outside their families.